Did you take a video on your iPhone 14 and there are some frames in this footage that you like and want to capture them as images to keep on your camera roll? Well, don’t worry, as we have got you covered. Nowadays recording a video of the important moments of our life is almost a habit like taking pictures of them as well. But if you have a video and want to extract images from it, how can you do it on your iPhone? In this guide, we will walk you through how to take photo from a video on your iPhone 14.
iPhone 14: How to Take Still Photo from a Video (2023)
If you want to take photos from a video on your iPhone, it’s very simple can a free app on the App Store can help us, known as Frame Grabber. Check out the steps to capture pictures from your iPhone 14 video by using the Frame Grabber app below:
- First of all, download the Frame Grabber app from the App Store and install it on your iPhone 14.
- Open Frame Grabber and select the video from which you want to extract one or more images.
- Play the video and stop it at the point/frame you want to capture as a photo.
- Now hit the share button at the bottom right.
- In the menu that opens, select the Save Image option.
- The resolution of the photo will also match the resolution of the video. To check the resolution, you need to examine its EXIF data.
- That’s it, in this way, you can take still photos from a video on your iPhone 14.
Capture Still Photo from a Video on iPhone
Another simple method to capture a still photo from a video on iPhone is by going into the Camera roll and getting the still from there itself, check the complete steps below:
- First, go to the Camera Roll on your iPhone 14.
- Open any Video and press the Edit button.
- You can then scrub through the video frames and stop until you find one.
- Finally, take a screenshot by pressing the Home + Off button on your iPhone 14 to capture the still image.
That is all you need to know about how to take still photos from a video on your iPhone 14. In the meanwhile, do check out similar types of iPhone 14 Guides here: How to Delete Duplicate Photos on iPhone 14, and How to Change Notification Sound on iPhone 14 with iOS 16.