There are many Instagram users who are complaining on Twitter that the social network was not showing Story Views. Well, this is not the first time that Instagram users have reported this issue, as it has become a daily issue now. Even we are trying to figure out the possible reasons why Instagram is having issues with story views and we have come up with a solution for this problem. In this article, I will explain how you can fix Instagram story views not showing.
How to fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing in 2023
Some Instagram users have made some complaints that when they make a new story then it works properly, but after it gets published, this new story will not display story views. Their story view count still remains zero even after many of their followers have seen it.
The problem is reported by Android and iPhone users. When users tap on the “views” option, they are greeted by a blank white page. However, people have claimed that their Stories always get replies, which means their followers watch what they post in their Story.
Both Android and iPhone users are reporting this Instagram problem with the story views. At other times, if any user is clicking on the views option, they will only get a white page.
So, if you are having similar problems, then follow the steps given below to fix Instagram story views not showing up on your Android and iOS devices:
- 1. Restart your Phone: First of all, you should try to restart your Android or iPhone and see if that solves the issue. If this doesn’t work, then turn off the phone for a couple of minutes and then turn it on again and see if that solves the problem.
- 2. Delete your Instagram app: You can try to delete the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device. After that redownload it again from the Google Play Store or App Store. This issue might be happening due to outdated app versions, so installing the latest version of the app should fix this issue.
- 3. Log out of the Instagram app and log back in: There were some users who reported that logging out of Instagram and logging back in again solved this issue for them. If this doesn’t work then try the next solution below.
- 4. Reopen the Instagram app: You can also try to relaunch the Instagram app to solve the story views not showing issue on Instagram. If you are on iPhone, then you can easily do this by swiping up on your homepage.
- 5. Contact Instagram Support: If none of the above solutions worked for you, then your last bet is to contact their support team. Here’s a tutorial on how to contact Instagram support.
And that’s everything you need to know about how to fix Instagram story views not showing. In the meantime, do not forget to check out our other guides on how to post on Instagram from PC or Mac, and how to fix Instagram Stories not working.