There are many smartwatches that can run for several days on a single charge, but the battery life of the latest Apple Watch Series 8 lasts for only 18 hours. Once the battery gets down to 10%, your smartwatch will automatically enter into Power Reserve mode. However, if you want to turn off Power Reserve mode on your Apple Watch, you can easily do that by following some tips given below. In this article, you will learn how to get out of Power Reserve mode on your Apple Watch Series 8 in a few simple steps.
How to Turn Off/On Power Reserve Mode on Apple Watch Series 8
As mentioned above, if your Apple Watch Series 8 is having less than 10% battery life, it will automatically enter the Power Reserve mode. This is usually done to preserve the battery of your smartwatch. But if you want to disable Power Reserve mode on your Apple Watch, here are the methods on how it is done:
- On your Apple Watch Series 8, press and hold the Side button for 10-15 seconds.
- Once the Apple logo comes up on your screen, the smartwatch will try to restart itself.
- Finally, after your Apple Watch restarts, it will return to its normal state by disabling and it will no longer be in Power Reserve mode.
Enable Power Reserve Mode Manually
It is also possible to enter Power Reserve mode manually and enable or disable it whenever you want, here are the steps on how to do that:
- On your Apple Watch, swipe up from the bottom.
- Then, tap the button of Battery Remaining percentage.
- Under the Battery screen, toggle the Power Reserve button to the right side.
- Tap on the “Proceed” button to turn on Power Reserve mode.
- Now to disable it, follow the previous steps given above and the feature will be disabled completely.
That is everything you need to know about how to get the Apple Watch Series 8 out of Power Reserve mode. In the meantime, do not forget to check out our other guides only on TechNClub.com: How To Remove Photos From Apple Watch Series 8, and How to Turn Up Brightness on Apple Watch Series 8.