Have you bought a new Apple Watch Series 8 smartwatch and found its screen too dim out of the box? Or it suddenly got too much darker all of a sudden? No worries, as we have got you covered in this article to solve this issue. In this guide, I will explain how you can turn up the brightness on Apple Watch Series 8. Note that you can also use this same method for different models as well, such as Apple Watch Series 7, Series 6, and Apple Watch SE.
Apple Watch Series 8: How to Turn Up Brightness
In this guide, I will give you tips on how you can adjust the brightness of your Apple Watch Series 8. This is mostly useful when you are outside and the screen of the smartwatch is too dim and you find it difficult to see any apps or game icons. At this time, turning up the brightness of the Apple Watch helps to see much clearer, here’s how to do that.
1. Turn Up the Brightness of your Apple Watch using iPhone
- On your iPhone, tap the “Watch app” to open it.
- Then, tap on the “Display & Brightness” option from below.
- On the top, you will see the Brightness bar.
- Under the Brightness bar, slide to the right side to increase the brightness or to the left side to decrease the brightness according to your choice.
- That’s it, in this way you can easily adjust the brightness of the Apple Watch Series 8 using your iPhone.
2. Increase Brightness directly from Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch Series 8, just press the Digital Crown once and find the “Settings” app.
- Then scroll down and tap on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- In this menu, you will see green lines under “Appearance”.
- You can now adjust the brightness according to your choice by simply sliding the green lines to the right side to increase brightness and sliding it left side to decrease it.
- Alternatively, you can also tap on the larger “Sun” icon on the right side of the green lines to turn up the maximum brightness.
- Note that, if you set the brightness to the maximum it will drain the battery life of the Apple Watch Series 8 faster. However, if you set it to the lowest level, you will be able to prolong it.
That’s all there is to know about how to turn up the brightness on Apple Watch. In the meantime, do not forget to check out How to Clear Apple Watch Series 8 Storage, and How to Enable and Use Heart Rate Zone Tracking on Apple Watch with watchOS9.