The last line no longer available is an error that has haunted iPhone users having phones like XR, XS to the latest ones like iPhone 13 series. The error message usually comes in a popup that gives you two options, Call and Cancel. This error can be frustrating but there are ways through which you can fix it. So in this guide let us learn how to fix the Last line no longer available error for your iPhone.
How to Fix the Last line no longer Available on your iPhone
- Restart your iPhone: Before you get into more fancy workarounds, you should start with the most basic fix. That fix is to restart your iPhone. After your phone restarts the issue should fix you should be able to call again.
- Enable/Disable Flight mode: Tap on the airplane icon on your Control center. This will enable flight or airplane mode. Wait for a few seconds, at least a minimum of 10 seconds, and then disable it.
- Clearing Call logs: Open your phone app, and click on the Edit option on the top right side of the screen. This will allow you to manually delete recent call logs. But below you can find a button that says Clear All Recents. Click on it to clear all the recent call logs.
- Resetting Network Settings: Open settings and go to General, here choose Transfer or Reset iPhone. Next, you should get two options. Reset and Erase All Content and Settings. Click on Reset and then choose Reset Network Settings and confirm it.
- Checking for Software updates: You can do this by going to settings. Here choose General and then select Software update. If there is an update available then install it and being on the latest iOS version should resolve the issue.
That covers everything you need to know about how to fix the Last line no longer available error on iPhone. Also, check out our guides on how to mute app notifications on iPhone 13 and how to change Alarm sound.