Have you ever thought about how to improve your gaming experience on your iPhone? Well, you can try connecting to a PS4 controller and you will enter a world that will change the way you play games on your smartphone. However, there are many iPhone users who still do not know how to pair PS4 controllers on Apple devices. So, in this guide, we will list down both the methods to connect and disconnect the PS4 controller from iPhone.
How to Unpair PS4 Controller from iPhone (2023)
If you are using your iPhone smartphone more for gaming purposes rather than for making phone calls, you will be happy to know that it is possible to connect or disconnect a PS4 controller to your mobile. Check out the steps given below on how to pair and unpair a PS4 controller from iPhone.
How to connect a PS4 controller with an iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings.
- Navigate to Bluetooth and then tap the toggle button to ON (indicated by green color).
- Now grab your PS4 controller and press the PlayStation button along with the Share button at the same time and hold them down for a couple of seconds.
- You will see that the back of the PS4 controller should be flashing intermittently.
Next, on your iPhone, you should see the controller pop-up under Other Devices in Bluetooth mode. Just tap on it.
Immediately the back of the PS4 controller will switch to reddish color.
Finally, you have paired the DualShock controller to your iPhone.
How to disconnect a PS4 DualShock controller with an iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings and then press Bluetooth.
- Under My Devices, you will see that the PS4 controller is paired with your device.
- On the right side, you will see an “i” letter. Just tap on it.
- A new menu will pop up, here you just need to tap on Disconnect.
- This way, the PS4 controller will immediately stop working on your iPhone and it is now disconnected.
That is all you need to know about how to pair or disconnect the PS4 controller from iPhone. While you are here, you might be also interested to know how to turn on dark mode in Google Maps on iPhone and iPad, and how to unlock iPhone without a passcode and Face ID.