The new Apple Watch boasts a new keyboard that was introduced by Apple. This new keyboard is exclusive to the Series 7 that must have watchOS 8 preinstalled. You can find the keyboard enabled by default on the watch but if you can’t find it then don’t worry as we have got you covered. So, if you are looking to use the native keyboard app on Apple Watch Series 7, then follow the guide below to get all the information related to it.
How to Use the New Apple Watch Series 7 Keyboard (2023)
Usually, the Qwerty keyboard can be used on your Apple Watch Series 7 without changing any settings if it has the watchOS 8 and above preinstalled. But, in case it is turned off unintentionally, then you will have to make sure that your iPhone is connected to your Apple Watch and follow the steps given below to use the new keyboard on your smartwatch.
- First, launch Settings on your iPhone which is connected to your Apple Watch Series 7.
- After that tap on the General option.
- Next, you need to select Language & Region.
- Now, you can tap on iPhone Language and select English (USA or UK).
- You will notice the iPhone and Apple Watch restarting.
- Once the reboot is complete, you can now view the Qwerty keyboard on your Apple Watch in most of the supported applications.
How to use Qwerty Keyboard on Apple Watch Series 7
Once you have turned on the keyboard on your Apple Watch, check out the method given below to find out how to use the text on it:
- First of all, on your Apple Watch Series 7, you have to tap on Messages to open it.
- Now, press the New Message option.
- Next, tap on Contact and then press the Create Message option.
- Once you have typed the message, navigate with the Digital Crown of the Apple Watch.
- After that, click on the text to hide the keyboard.
- Now click on the keyboard icon so that you can continue typing.
- Finally, once you are done typing, click on Done.
That is everything you need to know about how to use the new keyboard on Apple Watch Series 7. If you are searching for more Apple Watch Tips and Tricks, then check out our other guides on How to Add Workout in Apple Watch Series 7 using iPhone, and How to Turn ON Theater Mode on Apple Watch.