If you are a proud owner of both the Apple Watch Series 8 and iPhone 14, congratulations. Since both Apple devices were recently released, they offer a lot of cool features that owners will surely enjoy. But to experience all the latest functions of these Apple devices, you need to pair both the smartwatch and the phone simultaneously. And to do that, in this guide we will tell you how to sync or pair your Apple Watch Series 8 to iPhone 14.
Steps to Sync or Pair Apple Watch Series 8 to iPhone 14
If you want to pair your new Apple Watch Series 8 with iPhone 14, don’t worry, as we have got you covered. Check out the complete steps given below on how to do that:
- First, keep your Apple Watch Series 8 and iPhone close to each other.
- On your Apple Watch, press the “i” icon when you get a prompt.
- Select English language (or your preferred language).
- Then choose Region, for example, scroll down and select the United States.
- You will then get instructions to open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone to start pairing.
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap on the “Start Pairing” button.
- Select the option of “Set Up for Myself“.
- You will get two options: “Hold Apple Watch up to the Camera” to scan or “Pair Apple Watch Manually“.
- If you select the first option of “Hold Apple Watch up to the Camera“, then scan your Apple Watch Series 8 with the iPhone’s camera lens to start the pairing procedure.
- Alternatively, you can also choose the second option of “Pair Apple Watch Manually“.
- Your iPhone 14 will show the Apple Watch model that needs pairing in the Devices list. Tap the “i” icon on your Apple Watch Series 8 to verify that it is the same model used for pairing. Then tap on the Apple Watch model on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, you will then be asked to enter a 6-digit code. You will get the same code on your Apple Watch that you need to enter on your iPhone.
- After entering the code, wait for 5-10 seconds.
- Finally, once the process is completed, you will see a notification on your iPhone 14 that the Apple Watch has been paired successfully and you just need to set it up by following the instructions on the screen.
That is everything you need to know about how to sync or pair your Apple Watch Series 8 to your iPhone 14. While you are here, do check out similar types of Apple Watch Series 8 Guides only on our website TechNClub.com: How to Change Apple Watch Series 8 to Military Time, Tips to Save Apple Watch Series 8 Battery Life.