Are you having problems logging into Snapchat? In case you forget or make a mistake entering your Snapchat login password, you may not be able to log in. Also, if you incorrectly enter any information or don’t remember your email address or username, you won’t be able to log into your account and you won’t be able to contact the users you’ve added, but don’t worry. In this article, I will explain to you how to recover your Snapchat Account.
How to Recover Snapchat Account in 2023
You can try to retrieve a Snapchat Account from a web browser. You can access your account from the official website. It can be accessed from your PC or mobile phone using a web browser. This method does not require opening the application, although if you have installed it, below you will find a recovery method from the Snapchat application.
Recover Snapchat account with the phone number (no email)
- First of all, you need to go to this link – https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/password_reset/phone.
- After that, you have to enter your phone number and press Continue.
- Now, you will receive an SMS on your phone with a numeric security code within the message.
- Simply enter the code and press Verify.
- Now you need to create a new password for your account, and you will have to enter it twice (it is recommended to use uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and some symbols). Click on Save.
- That’s it, your account has been successfully restored.
Retrieve Snapchat account with the email address
You can also try to retrieve your Snapchat account using your email address, it can be very useful in case you are not able to access your phone number or when you do not receive the verification SMS. Here are the steps to recover your account via email:
- First, you need to go to this link – https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/password_reset_request.
- After that, you have to enter your email address and press the Send button.
- Sign in to your email address and check your inbox, you will see an email titled “Reset your Snapchat password,” open it and click on the link. If you do not receive it, you can request a new recovery email to be sent by clicking on Resend e-mail.
- Now you have to enter a new password, remember to use uppercase, lowercase, symbols, and some numbers. Type twice and click on Save.
- That’s it, your account will be recovered now, enjoy.
That is all you need to know about Snapchat Account Recovery in 2022. While you are here, you might be also interested to know how to fix the failed to fetch video data error on Facebook Messenger, and how to contact Instagram support.