There are many people who are asking if it is possible to access Facebook as a visitor to search the content of profiles and pages without registering to the social network. If you want to consult the Facebook pages without being registered, it will be useful for both those who want to search for information relating to other subjects without making any registration, and for those who want to check how their pages appear to simple visitors. In this article, I will explain how to search Facebook without an account.
How To Search Facebook Without an Account
The first useful method to search for a person on Facebook without an account is to use the Public menu offered by the social network itself, here are the steps.
Method 1: Using the Public Menu
- First, if you are looking to search for a profile of a registered user using Facebook as a visitor, then type the following link in the address bar of the browser – https://www.facebook.com/public/. Then add after public/ the name and surname of the person of interest.
- We suggest typing your first and last name separated by a hyphen, for example: https://www.facebook.com/public/dinesh-singh.
- You will come across a series of Facebook profiles corresponding to as many registered people that will be shown. For every single profile listed, the URL of the profile page is indicated.
- You can click on the user’s name and get the information shared through their public profile. The information that might be displayed depends on the General Settings defined by the user in his/her Facebook privacy settings, as well as individual posts, albums, and photos.
Method 2: An Alternative Google Method
Another fastest way to search for a person on Facebook is to use the power of Google’s search engine. Using it is really very simple. Follow the steps given below.
- All you need to do is just type the name and username of the person to search for in the Google search bar, with the addition of the word Facebook.
- Other than that, you can also access Facebook without an account and search for a person by going to the home page of Google search engine and then type the following – name surname site:facebook.com (for example type this on Google – Dinesh Singh site:facebook.com)
- By replacing the information useful to search for the person with the name and surname, Google will display a direct link to all relevant pages.
- In addition to the name and surname of the person searched for on Facebook, it is possible to enter other data such as the presumed city of residence, employer, and/or date of birth, not forgetting to always type site:facebook.com.
- This mode sometimes works better than the Facebook search field because it often helps you find the person you are looking for in the right away.
That is all you need to know about how to search Facebook without an account. While you are here, you might be also interested to know how to fix the Failed to Fetch Video Data error in Facebook Messenger, as well as how to recover the Snapchat account.