iPhone 14 models are the latest lineup in Apple’s smartphone series. They come with preinstalled iOS 16 operating system that has many new features, such as changing the time font widget on the lock screen wallpaper, using live activities, and more. However, there are instances where your iPhone 14 may freeze in the middle of the task. In such cases, you might have to reset your iPhone 14 with the help of some buttons and this guide will show you how.
iPhone 14: How to Reset using Buttons (2023)
To reset your iPhone 14 using buttons where your device stops responding follow these steps:
- First, press the ‘Volume Up’ button on your iPhone 14 and release it.
- Then, press the ‘Volume Down’ button on your iPhone 14 and release it quickly.
- Immediately, press the side button and hold it until the Apple logo appears on your iPhone 14.
- Your device will restart after booting and any minor issues should be fixed.
Reset using the Power Cycle method
Another way to reset your iPhone 14 is by using the power cycle method, and you can do this by following these steps:
- Press and hold any of the Volume buttons along with the side button on your iPhone 14.
- The power slider menu will appear, keep holding the power button.
- The screen will turn black and after a few seconds, your device will vibrate.
- Instantly, an Apple logo will appear on the blank screen, now release the side button, and your device will boot and restart normally.
Now your iPhone 14’s freezing issue should be fixed. If the problem continues, check and clear some space on your device, scan for viruses, and close the background running apps or visit the Apple service center to fix the issue.
That’s everything covered on how to reset iPhone 14 with buttons. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to restart the iPhone 14 Plus or How to get the iPhone 14 out of SOS mode.