The iPhone 14 Pro is a powerful and versatile device that can handle almost any task you throw at it. However, it also has a decent battery life that can last you through the day. If you’re looking for a new smartphone that combines performance and efficiency, you might want to consider the iPhone 14 Pro. So, here are all the details you need to know about the iPhone 14 battery life and how you can extend it.
How Long Does iPhone 14 Pro Battery Last?
According to Apple, the iPhone 14 Pro can offer up to 17 hours of video playback, up to 11 hours of video streaming, or up to 65 hours of audio playback on a single charge. These numbers are slightly higher than the iPhone 13, which can offer up to 16 hours of video playback, up to 10 hours of video streaming, or up to 60 hours of audio playback. However, these numbers are based on ideal conditions and may vary depending on your usage patterns, settings, network conditions, and other factors. Some apps and features may consume more battery than others, such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, camera, FaceTime, gaming, etc. Here are some factors that affect iPhone 14 Pro battery life:
A16 Bionic Chip
The iPhone 14 Pro is Apple’s latest flagship device, and it comes with many improvements and innovations. One of them is the new A16 Bionic chip, which is designed to optimize performance and efficiency. According to Apple, the A16 Bionic Chip can deliver up to 50% faster CPU and GPU performance than the previous generation, while using less power.
Another factor that affects the battery life of the iPhone 14 Pro is the display. The iPhone 14 Pro features a 6.1-inch OLED Super Retina XDR display with a higher resolution and brightness than the iPhone 13. The display also supports ProMotion technology, which can dynamically adjust the refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz depending on the content. This means that the display can save battery by lowering the refresh rate when it’s not needed, such as when viewing static images or text.
Tips to Extend iPhone 14 Pro Battery Life
To extend the battery life of your iPhone 14 Pro, you can follow these tips:
- Enable Low Power Mode from the Control Center when your battery level is low. This will reduce some background activities and visual effects to save power.
- Adjust your screen brightness and turn on Auto-Brightness. This will help your display adapt to the ambient light and use less energy.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when not in use. This will prevent your phone from searching for signals and connecting to devices.
- Close apps that you’re not using. This will free up some memory and CPU resources for your phone.
- Update your software and apps regularly. This will ensure that you have the latest bug fixes and optimizations for your phone.
That’s everything covered on how long the iPhone 14 Pro battery life last. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to Fix iPhone 14 Pro is freezing after iOS 16 Update, or What does yellow battery icon on iPhone Notification bar mean?