Is your iPhone 13 camera started blinking for no apparent reason? Whatever you do does the iPhone display keep flickering? Don’t worry, we’ll explain how to solve the problem in this guide. iPhone camera flashing may seem like a pretty serious hardware problem, but fortunately, that’s not always the case. In fact, in some cases, it is a simple software bug that is quite easy to fix. Check out this tutorial to fix the camera problems on your iPhone 13 below.
Fix: iPhone 13 Camera Blinking (2023)
If your iPhone 13 camera keeps on blinking, it’s crucial to figure out whether it’s a software-related issue or a hardware problem. To do this, there are two simple procedures: the hard reset of the device and the recovery of the latter. If you are unable to resolve the problem using these procedures, it is highly likely that it is a hardware problem. But let’s go in order and begin to see the various procedures given below to solve the camera problem on your iPhone 13:
iPhone 13 Hard Restart
If your iPhone 13 camera is blinking due to a momentary software crash, a simple hard restart could fix the problem pretty quickly, here is the procedure in detail:
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears, then release the Side button.
- That’s it, you have now performed a hard restart on your iPhone 13.
Factory Reset your iPhone 13
If the hard reset didn’t fix the problem, we recommend performing a factory reset of the iPhone 13. Remember that by resetting the device, all data and information will be permanently erased, so before proceeding with the reset, back up the iPhone.
- Access the iOS “Settings” by pressing the gear icon.
- Touch the “General” option.
- Scroll down the menu and press on the “Transfer or Reset iPhone” option.
- Press on the option “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Type the iPhone passcode.
- Tap Erase Now iPhone.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix iPhone 13 camera blinking problem. In the meantime, do not forget to check out our other guides only on our website TechNClub.com: How to Take or Click Long-Exposure Photo on iPhone 14 Camera, and How to fix iPhone 13 Wi-Fi Not Working After iOS 16.4 Update.