How to Fix Rythm Bot Lagging?
Here's is how to fix Rythm Bot lagging issues in Discord
Rythm is a popular music bot of Discord that is used widely by people on daily basis to get the best music experience. It features streaming of music servers from different sources. The users will be able to play songs on their own voice channel. While you can also play songs on it, Rythm also lets you play playlists that can be added to a queue system. Quite often there may be some problem with the Rythm music bot not responding. If you are also facing Rythm bot lagging in Discord, follow the solution given below to fix this issue.
How to Fix Rythm Music Bot Lagging in Discord?
- First of all, you need to check whether the Rythm bot is able to respond to your command properly. If it is not responding, check the following solution.
- Ensure that Rythm is showing as online. If it is offline, try to remove the bot from your Discord server and invite it again.
- Check if Rythm has permission to read and send messages in the channel. To do that, give the Administrator permission to Rythm.
- If the above doesn’t work, then go to the outage channel of the Rythm Bot Discord server at this link and check if there is any kind of problems going on.
Another solution to fix the Rythm music bot not to lag is to change the voice server region, follow the solution given below to fix this issue.
- First of all, you need to be a Discord server owner or have the Manager Server permissions enabled in order to change the voice region.
- After getting the above permission, you just need to log in to your Discord server.
- After that click on the down arrow icon that you can find next to your server’s name.
- In the context menu, click on Server Settings.
- Search for Server Region in the Overview tab.
- In the same Server Region, select the Change Button and then choose a server that is closest to your region.
- Finally, click on Save changes.
- You can now test the Rythm bot again in the chat or stream to see if the lagging problem is resolved.
That is all you need to know to fix Rhythm Bot Lagging issue. Do check our other guides on how to run music on Discord via Mic, how to stream songs on Discord from Spotify or Pandora and more.