When we see an interesting post, video, or reel on Instagram, we tend to like those posts. However, we may need to refer them in the future, but you may have forgotten to save those videos. But Instagram has a feature that saves your liked posts or videos even if you didn’t save them, and to find them, this guide will help you out.
Instagram: How to find Liked Videos (2023)
You can view your liked videos on Instagram by following these steps:
- To see liked videos on Instagram on Android or iPhone, open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap on the Hamburger icon, and a menu will open.
- From the menu, tap on the ‘Your Activity’ option, and a new window will open on your screen.
- Scroll and search the ‘Interactions’ tab and tap on it.
- Now tap on likes, and you can view all your liked posts and videos in a grid view format.
- All the posts and videos will be arranged in the newest to oldest chronological order.
- If you want to view the oldest first, tap on “Sort by” and then tap on the ‘Oldest to Newest’ option, and you can view the oldest first.
- You can also choose to see all your liked posts from a specific time, by tapping on ‘Start date’ or ‘End date’ and setting the date.
- There’s an Author option too, which helps you to view only the specific Instagram account’s liked posts or videos.
See Saved Videos and Create a Video Collection on Instagram
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the Hamburger icon.
- Now tap the ‘Saved’ tab to view all the saved posts and videos in a new window.
- You can also group your saved videos separately from photos by creating a ‘Collection’ inside your Save window.
- To create a collection, tap on the ‘+’ icon and select the saved posts you want to add to your collection.
- Tap on ‘Next’ on the top right of the screen after selecting the videos.
- Type the name you want to give and tap the ‘Add’ icon, and the videos will be saved into the new collection.
That’s everything covered on how to find liked videos on Instagram. Also, check out our guide on How to use Instagram Dynamic Profile Photo or How to Enable Quiet Mode on Instagram on Android or iPhone.