Apple has recently launched iPhone 14 series smartphone, the latest device is now available for everyone. While the first owners of iPhone 14 are enjoying the various novelties offered by the Apple device, such as the Dynamic Island function or taking 48MP ProRAW photos on their smartphone, there are few users who are having problems with the Facebook app draining the battery life of iPhone every now and then. Hence, in this guide, I am going to explain how to fix Facebook app from eating a lot of iPhone 14 battery life.
How to Fix Facebook App Draining A Lot of Battery on iPhone 14
Thankfully, there are various tricks to fix Facebook app battery-draining problems on your iPhone 14 device. Check out the various workarounds that will solve this issue for your iPhone 14 device:
Method 1: Turn Off Background App Refresh on iPhone 14
- On the home screen of your iPhone 14, tap on the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on the General option.
- Next, tap on Background App Refresh.
- On the top, tap on the Background App Refresh option (which might be turned on by default) again.
- Finally, select or tap the Off option to disable Background App Refresh on your iPhone 14.
Method 2: Disable Facebook Video Autoplay
You can try to turn off the Facebook videos that play automatically when you open the app on your iPhone 14, here are the steps:
- On your iPhone 14, tap on the Facebook app to open it.
- Once the app launches, scroll down and tap on Menu from the right corner.
- On the top-right corner, tap on the Gear icon.
- Here, tap on Settings & Privacy.
- Then choose Media and then tap on Media and Contacts.
- Finally, select the Never Autoplay Videos option which you can easily find under the Autoplay menu.
Method 3: Disable Location Services for Facebook
- On your iPhone 14, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on the Privacy option to open it.
- Under Privacy, go to Location Services.
- You will come across a list of apps, search for Facebook here.
- Select the option “Never” under Allow Location Access for Facebook.
- That’s it, in this way you can turn off location services for Facebook.
This is all there is to know about how to fix Facebook app eating a lot of battery on iPhone 14. Do not forget to check out our other guides: Is iPhone 14 Waterproof?, and Best iPhone 14 Pro Screen Protectors.