Apple recently launched iPhone 14, which is loaded with useful features that are pretty unique to this model, such as crash detection and startup and shutdown chime sound. In this guide, we’ll look at how you can enable the Boot Chime Sound in your iPhone 14, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max.
iPhone 14: How to Enable the Boot Chime or New Power on and Off Sounds
This new feature allows you to have your Boot Chime sound or start-up and shutdown sound for your iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max. This feature makes it easier for the user to know when their battery died, and their phone got shut down. And also, when it restarted due to some technical changes like updates and other reasons. And it will be of great help to the users who are visually impaired.
Follow the steps below to turn on this feature and set the boot chime on iPhone 14:
- Open your iPhone 14 series device and scroll through your home screen to look for the Settings app.
- Scroll down and choose the “Accessibility” option.
- Scroll down till you see the Hearing section, and then tap on the “Audio/Visual ” from this section.
- This page has several sound audio options like Headphone Accommodations, Background Sounds, and Mono Audio.
- On the same page, you’ll also see “Turn On & Off Sounds“, turn on the button beside it. If the button is of green color that means the feature is turned on and if it’s white that means the feature is off.
- Right beside that button, you’ll see its description “Play Sound when iPhone is turned on and off”.
- Check by restarting your phone, for that, press and leave the volume up and volume down buttons.
- Then press and hold your power button until you see the Apple logo.
In this way, you can get or enable your start-up and shutdown boot chime sound in your iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max by following the steps above. Also, check out our other guides too: How to Take Screenshots in iPhone 14 and How to Preorder iPhone 14 Pro.