iPhone 14 series has four models: iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max, and 14 Plus. It is the newest addition to the iPhone series. Based on OLED technology this high-resolution true-tone device has been pre-ordered by many who are waiting to purchase it. If you are one of the users that have booked an iPhone 14, this guide on how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 14 series model will be useful for you.
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 14
Method 1: Volume Buttons To Take Screenshot on iPhone 14
- On your iPhone 14, open the screen whose picture you want to take, then press and hold up the volume button on the left side and the side button on the right.
- A burst of light will appear on your screen, and a small thumbnail of the screenshot you took will appear on the bottom left side of your screen.
- Tap on the screenshot thumbnail and resize it if you want, then press done on the upper left corner of your screen.
Method 2: Back Tap
To use this method, you’ll first have to turn on the back tap feature by following the instructions below.
- Go to your main screen and search for Settings from the search bar or by scrolling.
- Scroll down on the Settings and choose “Accessibility”.
- Scroll to find the physical and motor section, then choose “Touch” from it.
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and tap on the “Back Tap” option.
- Now you’ll get two options “Double Tap” and “Triple Tap”, choose the one you are more comfortable with.
- In the system, section select “Screenshot”.
- Now double or triple tap the back of your phone, a flash will burst and a screenshot thumbnail will be seen on the bottom left corner of your screen.
Where is Screenshot Saved?
Look for the Photos app, there in the media types section choose screenshots. All your screenshots are stored there on iPhone 14.
This guide explained all the methods through which you can take screenshots on your iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max, and iPhone 14 Plus. If you are interested in more iPhone-related articles check out Best Charging Cables for iPhone 14 Pro & iPhone 14 Pro Max and Best Chargers for iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.