Want to play the classic Nintendo DS games on your iPhone or iPad with the iOS 15 operating system? In this guide, we are going to explain how to play Nintendo DS games on your iPhone 13 or new iPad, and that too, without jailbreak. Follow the procedures given below to install a DS emulator on your iOS 15 devices to play classic Nintendo games.
DS Emulator for iOS 15 – How to install in iPhone 13
There are many emulators available on the web to play Nintendo DS games on your iPhone and iPad. In this guide, we will talk about a new Nintendo DS emulator. With this app, you can replace the Nintendo stylus with your fingers, or with the Apple Pencil for more precision. This emulator is based on iNDS. It has a fairly simple user interface, and a search for predefined ROMs. Or else, you can also get AltStore which does a great job and is very easy to use.
Unlike Android, downloading a DS emulator on iPhone is much more complicated. Apple has a very strict policy and therefore refuses emulators on its store. You will therefore have to go directly through Safari to download the necessary application.
Here’s how to install the DS emulator on iOS 15 devices:
- First, you need to open the iEmulators website on your iPhone 13 or iOS 15 devices.
- Click on the “App” page at the top.
- Scroll down and click on iNDS.
- Now scroll below and click on Download Page.
- A new page will open, here scroll down again and click on one of the two iNDS.
- Finally, click on Install to start the installation.
- Now, on your iOS 15 device, go to Settings > General > Profile management and accept the new profile.
- Finally, the app will be installed on your iPhone or iPad. Now you can play your favorite DS games such as Mario, Mario kart, Pokémon, Zelda, and other popular games on your iOS 15 devices.
To find the Nintendo DS games, just go to the INDS application which offers a search tab redirecting you directly to a website with lots of games.
That is all you need to know about how to install DS Emulator on iPhone 13 and iOS 15 devices. Also, do not forget to check out other guides on Best Nintendo DS Emulators for PC, or how to download and install Delta Emulator on IOS 15, or Best IOS Emulators for Windows and MacOS, or Best Free Android Emulators for PC.