Meta Avatars are customizable 3D characters that you can use as profile photos or personalized stickers or GIFs. Moreover, you can use this sticker on Facenook, or the Messenger apps. Also, if you linked your Meta account to apps like WhatsApp, or Instagram, you use these avatars there as well. So, to create a Facebook Meta Avatar on your Android, iOS, or Windows desktop, this guide will help you.
How to Create Meta Avatars on Facebook?
You can Create Facebook Meta Avatars on your Android, iOS, or desktop app and share them by following these workarounds:
Create Meta Avatar on Android or iPhone
- Firstly, open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS smartphone and tap the menu icon.
- Then tap the menu icon from the top right corner of the screen and select the Avatars tab.
- Now choose a skin tone and tap the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and choose a hairstyle, hair color, facial looks, and more to customize your avatar.
- Then tap the ‘Done’ button and confirm your choices.
- Finally, tap the ‘Next’ button, then tap the ‘Share on your feed’ button to share your Meta Avatar on your feed.
Create Meta Avatar on Desktop
You can create the Facebook Meta Avatar on your Windows PC, desktop app by following these steps:
- Firstly, open the Facebook desktop app on your PC and click on your profile picture.
- Then click on your name and select the Edit Profile button.
- Now under the Avatar section, click the ‘Create Avatar’ button.
- Then personalize your avatar by selecting various customizable options like skin tone, facial appearance, hair color, and more.
- Once, you finish creating your Facebook Meta Avatar, tap the ‘Done’ button, then click the ‘Save’ button, to save changes.
That’s how you can create the Facebook Meta Avatar on your Android, iOS, or desktop devices. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to Create 3D Avatars on Instagram or How to Use Dynamic Profile Photo on Instagram.