Infinity Ward and Activision recently launched the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta version on Xbox, PC, and PlayStation. Many players from these platforms have been getting an error or facing a bug that logs them out of the game or crashes their game while loading. In this article, you learn all the possible fix and best methods that you can use or try on your Xbox, PlayStation and PC if your Modern Warfare 2 Beta crashes.
How to Fix Modern Warfare 2 Beta Crashes on Xbox
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Beta version is having some kind of bug or some unknown error that still not has been confirmed by its makers, but its developers might release its fixes soon. Meanwhile, follow these solutions to fix Modern Warfare 2 beta crashing issue on Xbox:
Bypass It Using the Internet Application
- Turn on your Xbox and open the Modern Warfare 2 Beta.
- While it is opening, click on the X button from your controller and choose Home.
- The game will keep on loading in the background, so quickly open your Internet Explorer from Xbox.
- And don’t close it until you have bypassed the error or bug.
- If this solution is not working for you, try our other methods.
Switch Your Xbox Account
- Open the COD Modern Warfare 2 beta game on your Xbox console and press the X button.
- Now go to Profile & System and choose Add or switch.
- And choose an alternate account.
Clear the Cache from the Xbox
- Turn on your Xbox and press the X button, go to “Profile & System“.
- Choose “Settings“, go to “Devices & Connections“.
- Navigate to “Blu-ray“, then click on “Persistent Storage“, and choose “Clear Persistent Storage“.
Update the Software of Your Xbox
- Open your device and press the Xbox button from your controller.
- Scroll and go to the “Profile & system” tab and go to settings.
- Scroll down and choose the “System” option.
- Now choose “Updates“, choose “Update Console“.
- It will show you two options, choose “Start Update“.
Update Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- Turn on your Xbox console and go to the Modern Warfare 2 Beta, but don’t open it.
- Choose more options than you will see in the game picture.
- Select “Main game and add-ons“, then choose “Updates” if any.
In this article, you saw all the possible methods that you can use to fix Modern Warfare 2 Beta crashes on Xbox, when launched, or while loading. Looking for more such similar types of articles, check out: How to Fix God of War PC Not Enough Memory Error Patch Download and Elden Ring White Screen Crash on PC Fix.