Apple users are in love with the new Standby Mode feature added in the iOS 17 beta update and there’s no reason why somebody would hate it. This new feature turns the iPhone into a smart display showcasing users with widgets and providing glanceable information. To enable this feature users need to set the iPhone on a stand or simply just set the mobile in a horizontal position and then connect it to the charger. Users can also customize the Clock Style according to their preferences. Now, are you someone who is not aware of how to change the iPhone Clock Style in Standby Mode? If not, then check out our guide to find out the steps and take your customization to a higher level.
Steps to Change iPhone Clock Style in Standby Mode (iOS 17)
Source – Appleinsider YouTube
There are a variety of colors by which you can customize your Clock Style to make it look unique. The steps to customize the Clock Style in Standby Mode on your iPhone do not take much time. Follow the steps below.
- Set your iPhone to Standby Mode.
- Then, swipe till the Clock Style interface appears on the screen.
- Press and Hold on the screen.
- Then tap on the white button which will appear on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Different color options will appear on the interface.
- Go ahead and customize the Clock Style according to your preferences.
- Then, tap on the ‘x’ icon.
- Confirm the customization by tapping on Done.
That’s it, now you will have a unique Clock Style interface whenever you set your iPhone on Standby Mode.
That’s all covered on how to change the iPhone Clock Style in Standby Mode. Hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this tutorial then check out our other guides dedicated to iPhone like How to Turn Off Flashlight on iPhone 14 and How to Take Burst Photos on iPhone 14 only on TechnClub.