Are you someone who has bought a new iPhone 14 and accidentally turned on the flashlight and is unable to turn it off? The ways to turn on/off the flashlight differ from that in an Android. Though the steps are easy it can still be confusing if you are a new iPhone user. Want the solution to your problems? Then check out our guide to turn off the flashlight on your iPhone 14.
Ways to Turn Off Flashlight on iPhone 14
There are three ways to enable or disable the flashlight on your iPhone 14 and they are pretty straightforward. Here are the ways to switch off the flashlight on your iPhone.
1. From the Lock Screen
This is the simplest and quick way to switch off the flashlight on your iPhone. Here are the steps.
- Wake up your iPhone’s screen by tapping on it.
- The flashlight icon will be located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Tap and hold on to the icon until you feel a vibration.
- The flashlight of your phone will now be turned off.
2. Turn off the Flashlight from the Control Center
- Swipe down from the top right corner of your iPhone screen.
- Look for the flashlight icon.
- Then, tap on the icon to enable/disable the flashlight.
Now, what if the flashlight icon is not located in the Control Center? Don’t worry we have got your back. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Control Center.
- Then, search for the flashlight or torch option with a ‘+’ sign.
- Tap on it to add it to the Control Center.
- After adding it to the Control Center, follow the same steps to turn on/off the flashlight given above.
3. Using Siri
You can also switch on/off the flashlight by asking Siri to do the job for you.
- Say ‘Hey Siri’ or press the power button.
- When Siri gets activated just say ‘turn off the flashlight’.
- Siri will turn off the flashlight.
You will now be able to disable the flashlight feature on your iPhone without facing any problems.
That’s all covered on how to turn the flashlight on iPhone 14. If you found this tutorial helpful then check out our guide on How to Close All Tabs on iPhone 14 and How to Take Photos of Stars on iPhone 14 on TechnClub.