If the screen of your Apple Watch is broken, or if the touchscreen is frozen, or even if the screen remains black but the smartwatch is still operating, you might be wondering whether it can be repaired or replaced. Well, you will be glad to know that there are many ways to repair your Apple Watch screen, but note that it will be quite costly. In this article, you will find out what is the cost of replacing your Apple Watch screen in detail below.
Apple Watch: What is the Cost of Replacing Screen (2023)
A repair or replacement of any Apple Watch series that is not covered by the warranty will cost anywhere between $160 USD to around $800 USD. Below you will find out the cost of the screen replacement for different Apple Watch series:
- Apple Watch Series 1 & 2: The price of the screen replacement for this smartwatch model will cost around $199 USD.
- Apple Watch Series 3 & 4: The screen replacement price of this model costs around $229 USD.
- Apple Watch Series 5, 6, 7, and 8: The price of the screen replacement for this smartwatch model would cost you $399 USD.
- Apple Watch Ultra: The price of the screen replacement for this smartwatch model will cost around $499 USD.
- Apple Watch Ceramic model: The screen replacement price for this smartwatch model will cost around $800 USD.
Note that if you have taken the AppleCare+, you just have to pay a $69 service fee plus applicable tax as an out-of-warranty fee to repair your Apple Watch damaged screen.
You also need to know that Accidental damage is not covered by Apple’s Limited Warranty. The Apple Warranty is in addition to applicable consumer law. If your Apple Watch screen is damaged, you have the option of repairing your Apple Watch for a repair fee. If you have AppleCare+, you get expert technical support and hardware repair coverage, including accidental damage, from Apple. Each accidental damage incident is subject to a deductible. If you don’t have an AppleCare+ plan, you will pay out-of-warranty repair charges.
That is all you need to know about what is the Apple Watch screen repair cost. In the meantime, check out more similar types of guides only on TechNClub.com: How to Remove or Unlink Apple Watch from Apple ID (Account), and How Long to Charge Apple Watch 7 and Series 8.