One of the features introduced by watchOS 5 on Apple Watch is the Walkie-Talkie, thanks to which you can communicate in real-time with your contacts. You press and speak, in a very simple way, and the interlocutor’s Apple Watch will reproduce your voice more or less in real time. However, sometimes when you send an invite to a person, he/she is not able to see it and neither do you when the same person sends an invite to you. Therefore, to solve this issue, in this guide I will teach you how to accept Walkie Talkie invite on your Apple Watch Series 8.
Apple Watch Series 8: How to Accept Walkie Talkie Invite
There are two ways in which you can accept Walkie Talkie invites on your Apple Watch Series 8: either from the Walkie Talkie app directly or from the Notification Center. Below, both methods are explained in detail, check out the steps right now:
How to Accept Walkie Talkie Invite from the App
It is very easy to find invites in the Walkie Talkie app on your Apple Watch, here’s how it is done:
- On your Apple Watch Series 8, go to Home Screen.
- Tap on the Walkie Talkie app which will be yellow in color to open it.
- Under the same app, go to the bottom to check out the name of the person who invited you.
- Finally, just tap on that person’s name to accept the invitation.
How to Accept Walkie Talkie Invite from Notification Center
It is possible that sometimes you miss the invitation for the first time, but you will be glad to know that it will straight go into the Notification Center. Under the same option, you can accept the Walkie Talkie invite that remains till the time you clear it off. Follow the steps given below for accepting Walkie Talkie invite from Notification Center:
- On your Apple Watch Series 8, tap and hold the top of the watch face to open Notification Center.
- Once the center opens, just place your fingers on the Watch face and swipe down.
- Next, under the notification center, go to the bottom to find the invite notification.
- Tap on the invite option to select it.
- Finally, tap on the option of “Always Allow” to accept it at the bottom of the invite.
That’s everything there is to know about how to accept Walkie Talkie invite on your Apple Watch Series 8. While you are here, you might be also interested to know How to Unlock your MacBook with Apple Watch Series 8, and How To Call 911 On Apple Watch Series 8.