Despite being called a Pokemon with Guns game or rip-off, Pocketpair’s Palworld features a plethora of unique cutesy Pals. If you are looking for the huge dragon Pals for combat or farming, you can hatch its eggs. Since Palworld isn’t randomly procedurally generated, many believe these eggs will have fixed spawn points or locations. Sadly, that’s not the case with these eggs due to their rarity. This has got many players looking for the huge dragon egg locations in Palworld.
Don’t worry, check out our guide on how to find and use Huge Dragon Egg in this guide. So, here’s everything you need to know.
Where to Find Huge Dragon Egg in Palworld (Location)
The Huge Dragon egg spawns randomly across the entire map in Palworld. In terms of its appearance, it is larger than other eggs while having pink and black stripes around them. While there is no fixed spawn point for these eggs, we have some tips and strategies to find them faster. They are as follows:
- You can find Huge dragon eggs in elevated spaces like peaks, mountains, cliffs, and more.
- The higher altitude you search for them, the better your chances of finding them.
- You can also find them located on top of a stone pillar or huge rock pillars. While exploring them, don’t forget to search behind these structures.
- According to the community, you can potentially find them at the Mount Obsidian. This area can be found to the west of the map.
- As you head to Mount Obsidian, scan the Eternal Pyre Tower and the Ruined Fortress areas to obtain eggs.
How to Use the Huge Dragon Egg
Once you find a Huge Dragon Egg in Palworld, you must hatch it using an Incubator. You can unlock it by reaching level 7 or using the Ancient Technology Points. As you place an egg in the incubator, it will take some time to hatch the eggs. It can take 2 to 3 hours to complete the incubation.
So, here are all the Pals that can hatch from the Huge Dragon Eggs:
- Jormuntide Ignis (5% chance)
- Azurobe (10% chance)
- Relaxaurus (10% chance)
- Elphidram (10% chance)
- Quivern (10% chance)
- Relaxaurus Lux (10% chance)
- Jormuntide (10% chance)
That’s everything covered about this topic. If you found this guide helpful, check out our guides to find out the best tips to farm Pal Fluid, the beginner’s tips for base building and design, and explore more Palworld Guides in our dedicated section right here on Technclub.