The iOS 16 update is the latest version of the iPhone OS. As such, many of the current iPhones like the iPhone 14 will be running it. But as of late, there has been an issue where the iPhone 14’s battery has been draining rather quickly. This can lead to a number of problems & can prove to be very expensive. So in this guide, I will show you how to Fix the Battery Drain Fast issue on the iPhone 14 after the iOS 16 Update.
How to Fix the Battery Drain Fast issue on iPhone 14 after the iOS 16 update
There are plenty of reasons why your iPhone 14’s battery drains fast after getting the iOS 16 update. Here are some of the steps that you can perform to fix the problem at hand.
- Perform a Force Restart on your iPhone 14.
- To do this, you will have to press the Volume Up button & then press the Volume Down Button. Once you have done that, hold down the Power button & the Volume Down Button as well till the iPhone restarts.
- This should help reboot the iPhone 14.
- Under your Battery Settings, check your Battery Health.
- If it is less than 82%, then you should get it replaced as there might be an issue with it.
- Always use the original Cable or an MFi-certified Cable to charge your iPhone.
- The battery drain occurs when there are too many apps running in the background.
- As such, you should cancel certain permissions which will stop the battery drain.
- You should also perform a Settings Reset.
- To do this, go to Settings -> General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset All Settings.
- This should fix the Battery Drain Fast issue on iPhone 14 after the iOS 16 update.
- After the reset, check all of the permissions of your Apps as even system apps will get reset.
- Do not select the reset Content & Settings as it will erase all data on your iPhone.
- Your Location also drains a lot of battery.
- As such, you should limit Apps to only use location while the app is running.
By applying the above solutions, the battery drain issues will get fixed in no time. This was all about how to fix the Battery Drain Fast issue on iPhone 14 after the iOS 16 update. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like Facebook App Eating A Lot Of Battery On iPhone 14 – How To Fix?