As you very well know, Fortnite for iPhone and iPad is no longer available on the Apple App Store, at least for the moment. So how can you download, install and play Fortnite on iOS devices? What are the alternatives to the App Store to get Fortnite? In this guide, let us find out how to download Fortnite on iOS devices without Apple App Store.
How to Download Fortnite on iOS Without Apple App Store
Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad? If you have not already installed the Fortnite app on your iOS device previously before the ban, we have got some bad news for you – this option is currently unavailable still now.
Apple only allows the Fortnite game to be downloaded from the App Store if it was already installed on your iPhone or iPad before the ban. However, if you are too desperate for the disappearance of the famous game from the Apple App Store and you have no idea how to download it on your iOS device, do not worry: there are various alternative methods to download and play Fortnite on your iOS devices.
If you have never downloaded the Fortnite game in the past on your iPhone or iPad from the Apple App Store, follow the steps given below to get the game on your iOS devices.
- Download and install AltStore on your iOS device by following the first part of this guide. (Note that you only have to follow the instructions to install AltStore on your iPhone or iPad and not the method to install Delta Emulator)
- Download the Fortnite IPA file by searching it on Google directly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using the Safari browser
- When the download of the game is complete, open AltStore.
- After that go to the My Apps screen and click on the “+” symbol at the top left.
- Through the explorer, look for the Fortnite IPA file you just downloaded and click on it (usually it is in the download folder)
- The installation of the game will start. Wait for a few seconds and it will be completed automatically.
- That’s it, open Fortnite and continue/start playing smoothly.
- Remember however that, in the case of AltStore, you have to renew the certificate every 6/7 days, otherwise both AltStore and Fortnite will stop working.
That is everything you need to know about how to download Fortnite on iOS devices without Apple App Store. While you are here, check how to download Rocket League Sideswipe on iOS and Android devices, and how to download PUBG New State on iPhone and iPad.