Apple Store is mostly available all over the world for purchasing. You can buy virtually any genuine Apple product in the store, including MacBooks, iPhones, and iPads. So, if you are a student and looking to buy M1 Max MacBook, you can easily take advantage of the Apple Student Discount offer. Let us find out how it works, check out the step-by-step guide given below to find out if there is an Apple student discount offer on M1 Max MacBook.
Is there any Apple Student Discount on M1 Max MacBook?
You will be glad to know that Apple offers a student discount on a new Mac, and on a new iPad. Unfortunately, the discounts are only valid for Mac, MacBook, and iPad variants only. Additionally, undergraduate students who are new can also take advantage of these discounts.
- You need to have a valid university identity card for an Apple student discount.
- You should have an age of 25 or below.
Now, follow the steps given below to get an Apple student discount on the new MacBook 2021 model:
- You have to first go to Apple Education Pricing by opening it on Google Browser.
- After that, you have to click on “Buy Apple Store for Education.”
- Next, you have to click on “First steps” and verify your student identity by registering with Unidays. If you cannot find Unidays, then here is the direct link.
- After that click on Continue and register yourself.
- After completing your registration, you need to choose your institution, year of study, and onscreen requirements.
- Then you need to upload your college or university ID.
- Lastly, Apple will try to validate your student status and once it is verified, you can then access the Apple student discount store.
To buy the M1 Max MacBook with the Apple student discount, follow the steps given below.
- Go to this official Apple Store page to choose the new MacBook Pro and click on the 16-inch model.
- Scroll down and select the 10-Core CPU, 32-Core GPU, 32GB Unified Memory, and 1TB SSD Storage M1 Max model.
- Finally, click on “Add to Bag”. As for the payment, you can select the “Pay Monthly with Apple Card $266.58/mo at 0% APR” or “Pay in Full $3,199.00.”
That is everything you need to know about how to get an Apple student discount on M1 Max MacBook. Also, do not forget to check what is the price of 16-inch MacBook Pro 2021 models? You should be also interested to know which is the most powerful between M1 Max 2021 vs MacBook Air 2020 as well as M1 Pro vs M1 Max Buying Guide.