Recently, Samsung introduce Google Assistant on their Galaxy Watch 4. To improve the experience of their users this feature is only available in some countries and will be soon available globally. However, if Google Assistant is available in your country, then today in this guide I am going to explain to you how to install and use Google Assistant on your Galaxy Watch 4.
Steps to Use Google Assistant on Galaxy Watch 4
Before using Google Assistant on your Galaxy Watch 4, you need to first set up and install Google Assistant by following the steps given below:
- First of all, open the Google Play Store on your Galaxy Watch 4.
- Search for “Google Assistant” in the Search tab and tap on Install.
- After the installation is complete, open the app and tap “Get started”.
- The app will prompt you to open it on your smartphone to activate Google Assistant.
- Follow the setup instructions on your phone to set up Google Assistant on your smartwatch.
- Once Google Assistant is set up on your smartwatch, pull down the drawer and tap on the “Settings” icon (gear button).
- Scroll down until you find “Advanced Features”.
- Now tap on “Advanced Features” then, scroll down and tap on “Customise keys”.
- Now, you can choose an appropriate function to wake up Google Assistant on your watch.
- You can perform the function you set to wake up Google Assistant and say your command.
If you already have Google Assistant available on your Galaxy Watch4 smartwatch, then you can update the app by going to the Google Play Store app on your smartwatch and then go to the “My Apps” and then find the Google Assistant app, and then tap on the “Update” to update the app to enjoy this new feature.
This is all you need to know about how to use Google Assistant on the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 smartwatch. If you are new to using Samsung smartphones and do not want to get disturbed by your friends and family then do look at our guide on How to set up Do Not Disturb mode on Samsung Galaxy smartphones.