If you are having trouble reading your Apple Watch display and apps that are appearing a little too small, the Zoom function can easily increase the Apple Watch screen size. This zoom feature on the Apple’s smartwatch is really useful if you have visual problems or just have a hard time getting what you need to see on the Apple Watch. However, sometimes this feature can get stuck while in the zoomed-in mode. So, in order to solve this problem, in this guide, I will teach you how to unzoom on an Apple Watch.
How to Unzoom on an Apple Watch in 2023
There are various methods you can use to solve the problem of an Apple Watch that could be locked into zoom mode. In this guide, we will address all these Apple Watch issues and fix them with the steps given below.
How to Use Zoom Features on Apple Watch
We should, first of all, see how the zoom feature works on Apple Watch, so check out the steps given below for utilizing this feature:
- On your Apple Watch if you want to zoom in, then you need to use your two fingers to double-tap the display of the smartwatch.
- In case you are looking to zoom out, again you have to double-tap the display of the Apple Watch.
- You can also try to press the digital crown button continuously to make sure that the screen zooms out.
How to use your Watch app on iPhone to fix Zoom Problem on Apple Watch
- First of all, open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab at the bottom.
- Select General > Accessibility.
- In the Accessibility section at the top, tap Zoom.
- Turn off the toggle button of the Zoom function. This way your Apple Watch will immediately zoom out.
- You can also adjust the maximum zoom level on this screen. You can zoom in to 15 times the normal size.
That is all you need to know about how to unzoom on an Apple Watch. For more Apple Watch Tips and Tricks, check out our other guides on How to Erase Apple Watch Without Phone or Without Passcode, and How to Unlock Mac with Apple Watch.