It’s not something you do every day, but erasing and resetting your Apple Watch without an iPhone or without a passcode is something every owner of this smartwatch should know. You can easily try to reset your Apple Watch directly on the watch itself rather than using the Watch app on your iPhone. In this guide, I will explain to you how you can erase Apple Watch without any phone or without any passcode.
Steps to Erase Apple Watch Without Phone or Without Passcode (2023)
If you want to erase and reset your watch without an iPhone or without any passcode, in this tutorial, we will tell you how to do so. But before proceeding ahead with the reset process, you should always try to take a backup of your Apple Watch so that after erasing all the data you won’t regret your doings.
How to Erase Locked Apple Watch Without Passcode
- First of all, make sure to keep your Apple Watch on Charging.
- On your Apple Watch, press and hold the Side button.
- Do not release the Side button until the Power off option is displayed on the screen.
- After that, press and hold on to the Digital Crown button on your Apple Watch.
- Wait till you see the option of “Erase all content and settings”. Just tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the Reset Reset option.
- Again it will ask for confirmation, so just tap on Reset again.
- That’s it, you have now erased your Apple Watch without a passcode. Just wait for a few seconds for your Apple Watch to boot up again and now you can set up your smartwatch again with your iPhone.
How to Erase Apple Watch Without Phone
If you do not have a phone and want to erase your Apple Watch, you can easily do that by following the steps given below:
- First of all, unlock your Apple Watch with the passcode that you have set up on your smartwatch.
- After unlocking your Apple Watch, tap on the Settings app on the Home Screen.
- After that go to the General option.
- Go to the bottom and select Reset.
- Now, you have to tap on Erase all content and settings options.
- Finally, you have erased your Apple Watch without using any phones. Now you can set up and pair your smartwatch to the phone again.
That is all you need to know about how to erase Apple Watch without any phone or without a passcode. For more Apple Watch Tips and Tricks, check out our other guides on How to Charge an Apple Watch Without a Charger, and How to fix Apple Watch Walkie-Talkie Not Working.