Smartphones or other small devices often get lost, and it might have happened to anyone too while traveling and forgetting it in the Uber car, or misplacing it somewhere in the house itself. In this situation, the best thing to do is enable Google’s “Find My Device” on your smartphone, so that you can easily keep track of your phone if it is lost or stolen. Simply register your smartphone with the Find My Device feature and you can make it play a sound if it is near to you, or you can lock it out completely so that others cannot use your phone at all. In this guide, we will tell you how to turn on Find My Device on your Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone.
How to Enable Find My Device on Google Pixel 7 Pro (2023)
You can easily enable Find My Device on your Google Pixel7 Pro by following the tips below, and in case the smartphone is lost. Note that this feature is compatible with all smartphone models running Android 8.0 update and later versions.
Turning On Find My Device on Google Pixel 7 Pro
- First of all, launch the Settings option on your Google Pixel 7 Pro.
- Then go to the bottom and press the Google option to open it.
- After that navigate to the bottom and press the option of Security.
- Then tap the toggle button to turn on the feature of the Find My Device option.
- After enabling the Find My option, to find your device you need to use the linked Google account with your Pixel 7 Pro, and then open the Find My Device app to locate the device.
- Alternatively, you can also use the web version by going to the official website and checking the location of your device. Here you get the option to play a sound, lock, or reset the device completely.
Remember that, this Find My feature should be enabled as soon as you get the Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone. If your Find My function is not turned on Pixel 7 Pro, and if the device is stolen or lost, you cannot use the same feature ever.
That’s everything you need to know about how to turn on Find My Device on Pixel 7 Pro. For more Google Pixel 7 Smartphone Tips and Tricks, you can check out our other guides only on our website TechNClub.com: How to Restart Google Pixel 7 Pro, and How to fix Google Pay Payments Not Working on Pixel 7 and 7 Pro.