Google Pixel 7 Pro is undoubtedly one of the best smartphones in the market that goes toe-to-toe with Samsung Galaxy 23 or iPhone 14. However, no electronic devices remain foolproof in today’s world, as there might be some situations when the Pixel 7 Pro occasionally hangs, freezes for a long time, etc. In this case, you might be thinking about restarting the smartphone quickly to free up its RAM memory, but, the problem is that you don’t know how to do it. Well, in this guide, you will learn how to restart your Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone in the easy steps below.
How to Restart Your Google Pixel 7 Pro (2023)
Source: Saunderverse YouTuber
If you have issues with the Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone continuously crashing, or freezing of it the touchscreen is not responding, the best way to fix these kinds of problems is restarting your device. Here are the steps to restart or reboot your Google Pixel 7 Pro.
- On the right side of the Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone, press and hold the Power button or Unlock button at the top.
- You will then come across several options displayed on the screen.
- Here, you just simply have to select the Restart option by pressing or tapping on it.
- If you get a prompt, then press Yes to restart your smartphone.
- Finally, the smartphone will turn off and on again to complete the restart process after a couple of seconds or minutes. Once the device turns on completely, it will ask for a PIN code or Unlock pattern that you have set for unlocking Google Pixel 7 Pro.
How to Force Restart Google Pixel 7 Pro if it is unresponsive
If your Google Pixel 7 Pro becomes unresponsive, frozen, or hangs on the screen not allowing you to do anything, you can then try to force reboot the device to make it work again, here’s how to do that:
- Press and hold the Power button (also called the Side button) and the Volume Down button for 15 seconds.
- You will then come across the Google or Android logo displaying on the screen, which means that the device is performing a force restart. Release both buttons at this time.
- Finally, your Google Pixel 7 Pro will boot to the home screen. However, if it doesn’t then this simply means that the battery is completely discharged and you need to recharge it again.
That is everything you need to know about how to restart your Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone. If you are searching for more Google Pixel 7 Smartphone Guides, check out our other articles only on our website TechNClub.com: Where to Download Google Pixel 7 & Pixel 7 Pro Factory & OTA Rom, and How to Use Macro Focus Mode on Google Pixel 7 Pro.