When your iPhone stops responding, the best option you can rely on is to force restart your device. Since even the latest iPhone 14 Pro that comes with iOS 16 installed can run into errors, you may need to restart it often. But the steps to soft reset your iPhone 14 Pro is different from their predecessors. Hence, this guide will teach you how to restart your device in simple steps.
iPhone 14 Pro: How to Soft Reset (2023)
The steps to soft reset your iPhone 14 Pro varies from its predecessors, and here’s how you can do it:
- First, press and release the ‘Volume up’ button on your iPhone 14 Pro.
- Immediately, press and release the ‘Volume down’ button on your iPhone 14 Pro.
- Instantly press and hold the side button of your iPhone 14 Pro, or else Siri will turn on.
- Now hold the side button until the Apple logo appears, and release it.
- Finally, your iPhone 14 Pro will restart, and any glitches on your devices will be fixed.
How to Factory Reset your iPhone 14 Pro
Sometimes the soft reset doesn’t fix the issues. In such cases, you might consider hard resetting your iPhone 14 Pro and you can do it by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 14 Pro and tap the General tab.
- Scroll down and select ‘Transfer or Reset iPhone’ from the list.
- Then select the ‘Erase All Contents and Settings’ option from the bottom of the screen.
- When a prompt appears, tap the ‘Continue’ button and enter your Apple ID password.
- Now select the ‘Turn off’ button on the prompt and then select the ‘Erase iPhone’ option.
- Your iPhone 14 Pro will reboot and will be set to the Factory Settings.
That’s everything covered on how to soft reset iPhone 14 Pro. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to hard restart iPhone 14 or How to force restart iPhone 13 Pro.