Are you wondering how Bixby works with Samsung Galaxy smartwatches? What is Bixby Voice Assistant? Bixby is Samsung’s voice assistant that is compatible with Galaxy S8 smartphones and newer models, as well as for devices such as Samsung TVs, Samsung tablets, Galaxy Home smart speakers, or Samsung smartwatches. In this article, we will suggest the possibilities offered by the new Samsung assistant, and also explain how to setup and use Bixby Voice Assistant on the new Galaxy Watch 6 Classic smartwatch in detail below.
How to Set up and Use Bixby Voice Assistant on Galaxy Watch6 Classic
It is very easy to set up and use Bixby Voice Assistant on Galaxy Watch 6 Classic smartwatch, all you need to do is just give some commands to Bixby without using the smartphone as well, just follow the steps below:
Setting up Bixby on Galaxy Watch 6 Classic
- Take the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic in your hand, and open the Bixby app by tapping it on the screen.
- Alternatively, just by pressing and holding the Home key or Power key you can open the Bixby app, or else double press the Home key.
- The Bixby app will ask for some permission so that it can use different features on the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic.
- Then, if you get a prompt of Privacy Notice, just review and accept it.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to use Bixby on the Samsung smartwatch.
How to Use Bixby on Galaxy Watch 6 Classic
- After setting up Bixby, you need to follow its prompts to finish the command.
- You can check the list of Bixby commands compatible with your Galaxy Watch 6 Classic by launching the Bixby app and then checking some commands like “Call a friend”, “Turn on your playlist,” and “Ring my phone.”
- Just by saying “Hi, Bixby”, you can wake up multiple devices that are compatible with Bixby. Just connect all the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
That’s everything there is to know about how to setup and use Bixby Voice Assistant on Galaxy Watch 6 Classic smartwatch. In the meantime, do not forget to check out similar types of Samsung Smartwatches Guides, only on our website TechNClub.com: What is New in Galaxy Watch 4 One UI 5 Beta 2 Update, and How to Use Google Assistant on Galaxy Watch 4.