Discord is an amazing platform to meet people online. It has thousands upon millions of users, each having unique Profile Icons. Some of them are so good that you want the Profile Icon yourself. But how do you do it? There is no way to get from their profile. Saying that there is still a way to get it. In this guide, I will show you how to Save a Profile Icon from Discord.
How to Save Someone’s Profile Icon from Discord?
To save a Profile Icon from Discord, you will need to first open up your account on a browser. Any browser will do as long as you can use discord on it. Once you do that, follow the below steps:
- In Discord, open the user’s Profile that you want the Icon from.
- You can do this by clicking their name and then their Profile Icon.
- Now, press F12 on your keyboard or Ctrl+Shift+i to open the inspector.
- The inspector panel will open up.
- Click on the inspector tool located at the top-left of the inspector panel.
- After that, hover over the Profile Icon you want.
- This will highlight a section of HTML code in the inspector panel.
- Right-click the HTML Code & select Edit as HTML.
- After that, find the image tag by looking for the img tag with angled brackets.
- In the src part of the tag, it will have the address of the Profile Icon.
- Copy it and paste it on a new Tab.
- It will display the Profile Icon you wanted & now you can save the picture.
- From here, you can use the Profile Icon as your own.
This was all about how to Save Someone’s Profile Icon from Discord. Hopefully, this guide has provided you with the necessary information. You can also check out our other guides like How To Mark An Image As A Spoiler In Discord.