Are you looking to change the strap of your Apple Watch but don’t know the procedure to do the same? Well, it is very easy to swap the Apple Watch strap with another strap. By doing the same you can adapt your smartwatch to every occasion. For example, whether you are going to the gym or a wedding, Apple Watch has every type of band for all occasions. In this guide, I will show you how to remove and change the band of your Apple Watch.
Apple Watch: How to Remove or Change Band (2022)
If you want to change the band of your Apple Watch, you need to pay attention first to which Apple Watch size the strap fits when purchasing it. Once you have bought the proper one that fits the size of your smartwatch, then check out the steps below to remove and change the strap of your Apple Watch:
How to Remove Apple Watch Strap
- First, turn off your Apple Watch and then keep it on a flat or clean table or surface facing downwards side (usually on the back side).
- With the help of your fingertip or fingernail, press and hold the wristband release button on the back of the Apple Watch.
- Slide the strap left or right out of the slot while not releasing the button. If the band does not move, then try to press the release button again and try to slide the band out of the slot.
- After the strap slides out, you can then let go of the release button.
- To remove the other side of the band, follow the steps mentioned above once again.
- That’s it, in this way you can easily remove your Apple Watch band.
How to Change or Install a New Apple Watch Strap
- Take the new strap or band.
- Make sure any text on the wristband is facing your side.
- Slide the band into the Apple Watch slot from the side until you hear a clicking sound.
That covers this guide on how to remove and change the Apple Watch band. In the meantime, make sure to check out our other tutorials on How to Install Apps on Apple Watch 8, and How to Clear Apple Watch Series 8 Storage.