Apple Watch Series 8 has been available in the market for a couple of months now. It comes with 32GB internal memory or storage space, as you would like to say. Since there are many apps available on the App Store for your smartwatch, you would definitely like to test out most of them by installing and uninstalling the same. But how do you delete or uninstall an app on your Apple Watch? Well, in this guide, you will learn how to remove apps from your Apple Watch Series 8 in detail below.
Apple Watch Series 8: How to Remove Apps
There are two ways to remove apps from your Apple Watch Series 8, either by using your iPhone or by directly deleting them via your smartwatch. Below, you can check out both ways on how to delete or uninstall apps from your Apple Watch.
Delete Apple Watch Apps Using iPhone
- On your iPhone, tap on the Watch app to open it.
- Then, tap on the “My Watch” tab which is located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Go to the bottom to find out the “Installed on Apple Watch” list.
- Under the same list, tap on the app that you would like to remove or uninstall or delete.
- Then, just toggle the switch to off next to the “Show App on Apple Watch” option (it will turn in grey color).
- That’s it, the same app will no longer be installed on your Apple Watch Series 8 and removed.
Delete the app with your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown.
- You will come across the Home Screen.
- In List View, you have to swipe left on the app that you want to remove and then finally tap the red button to delete it.
- In Grid View, you have to tap and hold an app until it starts shaking, then tap the “x” button on the top left corner of the same app to remove or delete it.
- That’s it, in this way you can delete the app from your Apple Watch Series 8.
That is everything there is to know about how to remove or delete apps from your Apple Watch Series 8. In the meantime, do not forget to check out our other guides on How to Change Apple Watch Series 8 Name, and How to Sync or Pair Apple Watch Series 8 to iPhone 14.