Misplacing an Apple Watch is a fairly normal occurrence for most of us, maybe it slipped between the cushions on a sofa, maybe you left it in another room, or maybe it fell somewhere under the seats in the car, anything is possible. Fortunately, for all iPhone users, they can use the iPhone’s useful feature of Ping to make their paired Apple Watch make a loud sound and help find its location from wherever it disappeared. So, in this guide, let us find out how to ping Apple Watch using iPhone.
How to Ping Apple Watch using iPhone in 2022
If you are not able to find your Apple Watch or have misplaced it in your room, car, or anywhere else, you can easily ping your watch from your iPhone to find it quickly when it is at a nearby location. After pinging it, a loud sound on your Apple Watch will be played to help you find it from wherever it god disappeared. Here are the steps to ping your Apple Watch from your iPhone.
How to locate your Apple Watch by pinging it from iPhone
If your Apple Watch is nearby to your location, then by pinging it from your iPhone you can easily retrieve your watch by hearing a loud sound emitting from the device, here are the steps:
- On your iPhone, launch the Find My app first.
- After that navigate to the Devices tab.
- Now, a list of devices will be shown, here you need to tap on your Apple Watch.
- Next, just tap on the Play Sound option.
- Immediately, your Apple Watch will play a loud sound that should help you to find its location if it’s nearby.
- Finally, after finding your Apple Watch, tap on Dismiss option to stop pinging your Apple Watch.
That is everything you need to know about how to ping Apple Watch using iPhone. If you are interested in more Tips and Tricks around Apple Watch, then check out our other guides on How to Unpair and Reset your Apple Watch, and How to Get Fallout Pip-Boy on Apple Watch.