Apple has finally launched its new iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max with USB-C Lightning cable inside a box, which has made buyers more curious about its other specifications like battery life, playback, storage, display, sensors, and so on. If you too are wondering about it then read this comparison guide of iPhone 14 Pro vs iPhone 14 Pro Max.
iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max Comparison Guide
You’ll find out all the similarities and differences between iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max in this comparative guide. Let’s first of all look at their similarities:
- Camera: Both of them have 3 cameras on the back, where the main camera is 48 megapixels and the others are 12 MP ultra-wide and 12 MP telephoto lenses. Where main camera aperture is f/1.78, ultra-wide is f/2.2 and telephoto is f/2.8, with digital zoom up to 15x. The front camera is TrueDepth autofocus.
- Chip: They have an A16 bionic chip with 6 core CPU, 5-core GPU, and 16-core neutral engine.
- Resistivity: They are water and dust-resistant.
- Display: Super retina XDR, true tone, HDR, and wide color display with haptic touch.
- Security: Face ID recognition backed by the truedepth camera.
- Playback: Dolby atmos on audio and Dolby vision on video.
- Sensors: Barometer with LiDAR scanner and high-g accelerometer.
Now that we have seen all the similarities let’s look at their differences and decide if iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are truly different or not:
- Display: iPhone 14 Pro has a 15.54cm 6.1 super retina XDR display, whereas iPhone 14 Pro Max has a 17.00 cm 6.7 super retina XDR display.
- Battery: iPhone 14 Pro has 23 hours of video playback and 20 hours of video playback when streaming, with 75 hours of audio playback that charges up to 50% in 30 minutes if a 20W or higher adapter is used. iPhone 14 Pro Max on the other hand has 29 hours of video playback and 25 hours of video playback when streaming, with 95 hours of audio playback that charges up to 50% in 35 minutes if a 20W or higher adapter is used.
- Size and Weight: iPhone 14 Pro is 5.81 inches in height, 2.81 inches in width, 0.31 inches in depth, and 7.27 ounces in weight. iPhone 14 Pro Max is 6.33 inches in height, 3.05 inches in width, 0.31 inches in depth, and 8.47 ounces in weight.
This is all you need to know if you are looking to purchase or pre-order the iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max from the Apple store. In the meantime, check out our other guides on How much will iPhone 14 Pro Max cost and the Best iPhone 14 Pro Max Cases.