iPhone 13 series has four models; iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone Pro Max, and iPhone 14 series has iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max. If you are thinking of purchasing an iPhone 13 or iPhone 14 series of mobile phones and you are not sure which one is suitable for you then check out this article on iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14.
iPhone 13 Vs iPhone 14 Comparison Guide
Let’s first talk about the similarities between iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14 while keeping the models of both series in line.
- Display: iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 both are 15.40 cm in height, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max use ProMotion technology. All models of the iPhone 13 and 14 series have super retina XDR displays.
- Chip: iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, and iPhone 14 Plus use an A15 bionic chip. And all the iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 series phones have 16-core neural engines.
- Camera: All models of the iPhone 13 series have 12 megapixels main cameras while only iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus have 12 MP main cameras.
After looking at their major similarities let’s understand the differences between iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14.
- Battery: iPhone 14 series has a better battery life in comparison to iPhone 13 series, like iPhone 13 has 19 hours of video playback while iPhone 14 has 20 hours, if the 13 Pro is 22 hours then the 14 Pro is 23 hours, if 13 Pro Max is 28 hours then 14 pro max is 29 hours.
- Chip: iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max both use an A16 bionic chip while all iPhone 13 series models use an A15 bionic chip.
- Emergency: All iPhone 14 series models have a crash detection facility in them, while none of the iPhone 13 series models has it.
- Camera: iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max both have a 48-megapixel main camera while all iPhone 13 models have a 12 MP main camera.
- Additional: The iPhone 14 series uses a Photonic Engine in the camera and has a bigger display size in comparison to the iPhone 13 series, such as iPhone 13 Pro Max is 16.95 cm while iPhone 14 Pro Max is 17.00 cm.
This article lined out all the major similarities and differences between iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 series that affect user experience while using an Apple smartphone. If you are looking for a more comparative guide then check out iPhone 14 Pro vs iPhone 14 Pro Max and Nothing phone 1 vs iPhone 13 Pro Max.