Listening to songs is an activity that almost every person is interested in. Spotify provides you with a mixture of every genre and mood type. If you are someone who likes to be aware of what songs you have been listening to or which artists you have chosen to listen to, here is the guide to know your Spotify Stats.
Steps to Know Your Spotify Stats Easily
You can find out your Spotify stats on the desktop version and the mobile version too. Spotify has a check on your music tastes and thus provides you with the feature of your recent listening and the recent genre you have been into. Since you can know your Spotify stats from both the desktop and phone, follow the steps below to find stats from the desktop version:
Spotify Stats Through the Desktop
- Open the desktop version of Spotify.
- In the top right corner, you will find your profile icon, click on it.
- Once you click on it, you will see the various options. Tap on the ‘Profile’ option.
- You will then find a page where all of the songs which you have listened to recently, and the top artists that you have listened to will show up.
- If you wish to see more of the list just click on the ‘See All’ option.
Spotify Stats Through the Mobile App
It is much easier to find your Spotify Stats through the mobile app. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Then, click on the ‘View Profile’ option and you will find the recently played artists list.
Visit the Website Stats For Spotify
Another easy way to check the stats is by visiting the website Stats for Spotify. You just have to log in from this website to your Spotify account and you will find the list of your top tracks, top artists, and top genres.
There is another way to know your Spotify Stats where you just have to click on the search option and type Spotify wrapped. Spotify Wrapped is a feature where you can get the most played songs of the year (by you) list. Thus this was the guide to know your Spotify Stats. If your Spotify Search is not working, then this guide will help you: How to Fix Spotify Search Not Working.