Did you ever wonder what the face of the baby you would have with your spouse might look like? TikTok did. At least, tried. With this new filter, the social network predicts what your child might look like. Clearly, it is enough to upload the photo of the future father and the future mother in the application. The filter blends the two faces and then imagines the baby’s features. Here’s a guide on how to do a “Future Baby” filter trend on TikTok.
How to do ‘Future Baby’ Filter Trend on TikTok
With the development of technology, new filters are emerging every day on social networks. The latest to go viral on TikTok is a filter that predicts your baby’s face. Check out the steps given below to do a “Future Baby” filter trend on TikTok:
- First of all, you need to launch the TikTok website on a browser. If TikTok is banned in your region, you can use VPN programs to open it.
- After that, search for a video showing the “future baby” trend.
- Now you need to click on a button located above the user’s name that might read something like “CapCut – Try this template.”
- Then click on the option “Use the template in CapCut”.
- Once you are automatically switched to CapCut, tap on “Use Template” which is located next to the filter.
- Now you have to choose the picture you want to use.
- After that press the “Preview” button.
- Finally, check the results you get, and if you like it, then simply click on the option “Export” > Save to your device. You can also click on “Save and share to TikTok” to share the same template on TikTok.
It should be noted that the results you will get are just a fun simulation and it should not be taken as a realistic prediction of what your future baby will be like. In any case, this doesn’t stop the TikTok community from having fun and entertainment with this new trend.
That’s everything there is to know about how to do a “Future Baby” filter trend on TikTok. In the meantime, do not forget to check out similar types of TikTok Guides, only on our website TechNClub.com here: How to Remove Invisible Body Filter on TikTok on Android, and How to Enable TikTok Dark Mode on Android and iPhone.