Spotify has given birth to a new sector, that is legal HD music streaming. Everyone can listen for free to all the songs of several singers and DJs in the world without risking penalties or letters for copyright infringement, as well as being able to listen to them with maximum definition, and with the possibility of downloading them on a desktop by signing up for a subscription monthly of 10 dollars (the average price of a music album). However, there are many users who are looking for free Spotify Premium access. So, in this guide, I will explain to you how to get Spotify Premium for free below.
How to Get Spotify Premium for Free (2023)
Do you want to take advantage of Spotify Premium for smartphones and tablets for free? Well, there are several mobile apps that have the same functionality as Spotify, but they have a lot of flaws. To download it, you have to rely on applications that can meet your expectations.
In order to have Spotify Premium free on Android or IOS, choose this option. You just need to follow these steps:
- Go to the AppValley webpage on your smartphones, and press the “Install” button. Install the app on your device.
- If nothing is displayed, go to “Settings” and click on “Downloaded profile”. Prepare to enter your security code.
- Open the AppValley application and in case the main menu does not load, close it and retry the operation.
- Click on the “Search” tab and enter “Spotify”. Select “Spotify Fix (no ads)”.
- Then press the Get button.
- Then navigate to the Configuration – Applications – menu and validate the installation of applications from unknown sources.
- From the mobile main menu, open Spotify Fix no ads. Set up your profile and open Options – Account – Subscription. The “Premium Subscription” menu will appear. You will find that the interface is similar to that of Spotify.
This application also allows access to a free Spotify Premium account. However, it is not available on Google Play Store since it comes from an unknown source. To install, search the internet and uninstall Spotify from your device. And just follow these steps:
- Download and install Spotify beta on your mobile.
- After that, choose the option “Install app from unknown sources” in Configuration. Be aware that the Spotify app and the beta won’t be able to run simultaneously.
- From now on, create a personal user with your mail to be able to access all the lists of the application.
- That’s it, you have now installed Spotify Premium free, but you will not be able to download music from the platform without an internet connection.
That is everything you need to know about how to get Spotify Premium for free. In the meantime, do not forget to check out our other guides on How to Download Songs from Spotify, and How To Redeem Spotify Gift Card.