Qbittorrent is an open-source software aimed to provide users with the whole µTorrent service with more ease. It has a lot of features, some similar to µTorrent, one of which is the search plugins. But sometimes, a user will experience that their Qbittorrent Plugins are not installing properly or even installing at all. In this guide, I will show you how to Fix the Qbittorrent Plugins Not Installing issue.
How to Fix the Plugins Not Installing issue on Qbittorrent?
Below given are the steps on how to Fix the Plugins Not Installing issue on Qbittorrent:
- Open up Qbittorrent.
- From there, go to view Search Engine.
- Now on the right side of the screen, you will find the Search plugins option.
- Click close.
- Once you close Qbittorrent, it will make a Nova folder.
- Now go to this Link and save the page as a Text document.
- After that, you will have to locate your Nova Folder by going to User/YourUserName/AppData/Local/qbittorrent/nova3/engines/ & save the Text document there.
- Now you will have to create a config file, Click Here to make it.
- After that, open the config file in an editor and paste your API key where it says & then save it.
- Now open Qbittorrent & go to the Search tab.
- Open Search plugins at the bottom right & hit the update button.
After you have completed the above steps, the Plugins Not Installing issue on Qbittorrent will be solved. Make sure to update the Search Engine whenever you do any updates to Jackett. This was all about how to Fix the Plugins Not Installing issue on Qbittorrent. Hopefully, this guide has provided you with the information you were looking for. You can also check out our other guides like Twitch Source Code Leaks, 125 GB Data Available in the Wild & 6 Best Free Download Manager For Windows 10 PC/Laptop.