There are many smartphone users who don’t remember their phone numbers by heart. It can happen due to a moment of transient amnesia to anyone. There may also be some occasions when you don’t recall your brothers or any family members’ phone number on your iPhone. So, what you should do in this situation? Well, do not worry, as in this guide, we will tell you how to find your or anybody else’s phone number on your iPhone easily in detail below.
iPhone: How to Find Your Phone Number (2023)
You can easily find your phone number on your iPhone in 4 ways listed below:
- The first method is to open Settings and select “Phone” on your iPhone
- Your phone number appears under “My number” (you can also change the information if necessary).
- The second method is to open the Contacts app on your iPhone.
- Then tap (press) your name at the top (“My profile”) and your personal information appears and can be changed here.
- The Contacts app automatically creates a contact card for us; we can modify the information in question here, use another image and add a nickname that Siri will use instead of our first name.
- The third method is to connect the iPhone to the computer.
- On newer Macs, open the Finder.
- After unlocking (to allow use on a computer), the iPhone appears in the sidebar of Finder windows
- After clicking on the side icon, the section dedicated to the iPhone appears on the right, and from here it is possible to click several times on the name of the phone to view the IMEI, serial number, phone model, and phone number.
- The method that is perhaps the most simple of all is to ask Siri: “Hey Siri, what’s my phone number?”.
- The contacts card will appear with all the numbers specified.
- It’s just one example of the many things you can ask Siri.
That’s all there is to know about how to find your phone number on your iPhone. For more iPhone Tips and Tricks, check out our other guides only on TechNClub.com: How to Screencast iPhone to TV, and How to use ChatGPT instead of Siri on iPhone.