There may be various reasons for resetting your iPhone 13, for example, when you want to sell it or give it away. Want to give it a little facelift? Or you might be tired of everything it contains and want to start from scratch with it. Your iPhone is blocked? Then discover our tutorial which explains step by step guide on how to quickly factory reset your iPhone 13 by just pressing the buttons in detail below.
iPhone 13: How to Factory Reset with Just Buttons
There are various ways you can perform a factory reset on every iPhone 13 model by going into the Settings app, from the Lock Screen, etc. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can reset all iPhone 13 models to factory settings by just pressing some buttons and using iTunes, simply follow the steps given below.
- First of all, connect your iPhone 13 to your PC or Mac with the cable provided by the Apple device. Note that, if you have not installed the latest version of iTunes now, do it first and then proceed with the following steps below.
- Now, press the Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- Then, press the Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- After that, press and hold the Side button.
- You will then come across a Recovery Mode screen.
- Now, iTunes software will automatically launch and recognize the iPhone 13.
- You will get two options of Update and Restore.
- Just press the Restore option.
- Then, click on the Restore and Update button.
- The latest iOS firmware update will begin to download, and once it is done, the restore process will start automatically.
- Finally, after 5-10 minutes, the restore will be done, and you will see an image that your iPhone 13 has been restored to factory settings.
That is everything you need to know about how to factory reset iPhone 13 with just buttons. If you are searching for more iPhone 13 Tips and Tricks, check out our similar types of guides only on our website TechNClub.com: How to Turn Off SOS on iPhone 14, and How to do Long Exposure Photos on iPhone.