After releasing the watchOS 9 for Apple Watch, the energy saver mode which reduces the consumption of the smartwatch prolonging its battery life has been added. But how does one enable it or completely turn it off? This question seems to interesting because this type of device is designed to be worn for as long as possible, even when sleeping. So, in this guide, we will tell you how to enable the Low Power Mode on Apple Watch Series 8 in a few steps below.
Apple Watch Series 8: How to Enable Low Power Mode (2023)
You will be glad to know that, with watchOS 9 Apple has brought a new feature that allows you to get out of the way in those situations in which you have a little remaining charge on your Apple Watch Series 8. So, let’s find out how the Apple Watch Low Power Mode works below and how to enable it.
Turn ON Apple Watch Low Power Mode
It is very simple to turn on Low Power Mode on Apple Watch Series 8, and you have several alternatives available. First of all, the Energy Saver mode will be proposed to you by your Apple Watch as a notification when the battery capacity drops to 10% and will automatically deactivate when the battery is 80% charged unless you have chosen to activate it for a certain number of days.
Check out the steps below to turn on the feature manually on your Apple Watch running watchOS 9 or later:
- On your Apple Watch Series 8, swipe up on the watch face.
- You will come across the Control Center.
- Then tap on the battery percentage button.
- Next, you need to press the toggle button next to Low Power Mode to enable the feature.
- You will get a pop-up on the screen, and after reading it, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you will get three options: Turn On, Turn On For…, and Dismiss.
- If you choose the “Turn On” option, then it will remain enabled until you manually turn it off.
- If you choose the “Turn On For” option, you will get options like On for 1 Day, On for 2 Days, etc. just select how many days you would like to enable this feature.
- The last option of “Dismiss” will usually turn off the feature.
- That’s it, this is how you can turn on the Low Power Mode on your Apple smartwatch.
That is all there is to know about how to enable Low Power Mode on Apple Watch Series 8. If you found this guide helpful, do check out our other tutorials on Apple Watch Series 8 only on our website TechNClub.com: How to Turn Off Now Playing on Apple Watch Series 8, and How to Accept Walkie Talkie Invite on Apple Watch Series 8.