Depth effect wallpapers can add a unique and personalized touch to your device. These kinds of wallpapers can create a 3D-like effect such as the time widget behind wallpaper or live wallpaper effects. You can get the depth effect wallpaper on your iPhone with iOS 16 with the help of this guide.
iOS 16: How to get Depth Effect Wallpaper (2023)
To get the depth effect wallpaper on your iPhone with iOS 16 lock screen, follow these steps:
- Press on your unlocked lock screen wallpaper until the ‘Customization’ screen appears.
- Tap on the ‘+’ button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the ‘Photos’ option from the given choices.
- Now select a high-resolution contrasting image.
- It will be shown in your customizing window.
- Tap on the three dots icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the ‘Depth effect’ option from the menu.
- The effects will be visible on the customizing screen.
- Tap the ‘Done’ icon to set the depth effect lock screen wallpaper.
Troubleshoot Depth Effect Wallpaper Setting
If you are having errors setting the Depth Effect wallpaper, follow these steps:
- Try changing the image by setting a high-definition image.
- Keep fewer widgets, the depth effect works best when you have only a time widget on your lock screen wallpaper.
- Update your device software. If you haven’t installed iOS 16 on your iPhone then the depth effect won’t work. To update to iOS 16, go to Settings > General > Software update > Download and install.
- Sometimes force restarting your device can fix bugs. Hence, to force restart, press and release volume buttons alternatively, and then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
That’s everything covered on how to get depth effect wallpaper on iOS 16 iPhone. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to set different wallpapers on iPhone with iOS 16 or How to delete wallpaper on iOS 16 iPhone.